Rosanne T. Morse, BA/MS/MFT
- First, I am a grandparent of two boys who attend Cornerstone.
- I have a BA in Business and a Masters Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy.
- I have 15 years experience as the Director of a large metropolitan counseling center.
- I have been affiliated with the Miller Foundation/Pink Porch Life* since since 1978 to the present.
- I have over 30 years experience in counseling individuals, couples, children, business professionals, employers and employees, as well as non-profit Boards.
- Finally, I have been married since 1965, have two adult married children, four grandchildren, and a lifetime of solid friends and family relationships.
- *Pink Porch Life is an ongoing project of the Miller Foundation since 1984. The first programs included establishment of a model program for infant child care center which we operated for 10 years. Then we adopted the Broward County Sexual Assault Treatment Center and Child Protection Team as management consultants and program development for 15 years. Later, we established an independent bookstore which operated for 12 years. In 2017 we adopted Cornerstone Learning Community Wise Elders to encourage and support the greater inclusion of family elders. The overall Mission of Pink Porch Life is to support a state of being in which life is lived exactly how you choose, accepting what you need, letting go of what you don’t, and being comfortable with the outcomes.